1st Meridian Home Care is a professional caregiving agency with caregivers that are trained and supervised by a registered nurse (RN), who also makes supervisory drop-in visits.
Our difference is that our leadership team works daily with our clients and families. Our model has been developed by living the experience every day and improving as we go. Our 30+ years of combined expertise teaches us that we haven’t learned it all, but we continue to move forward providing a full spectrum of support for our client and their family.
We at 1st Meridian Home Care strive to promote professionalism of our caregivers and office support staff by maintaining consistency and being readily available to exceed the needs of our clients.
Our collective goal is to provide professionally trained qualified caregivers chosen specifically to meet the needs of each individual client and family. This objective considers the specifically care plan, skill sets, schedule required, geographic, and most critically the personality and temperament of our client. We are available day or night to meet your family and perform a complimentary assessment of your needs. Please call us at (858) 529-1886.
Our Caregivers Are Available For:
- Assistance with daily grooming and hygiene needs.
- Assistance with bathing and showering.
- Assistance with walking, mobility and prescribed exercises.
- Preparation of nutritious meals.
- Transportation to doctor appointments.
- Assistance in attending outside social events.
- Medication reminders.
- Perform light housekeeping and homemaker services.
- Respite care for family. (Giving your temporary relief of caretaking for your loved one full time).
Our Caregivers Have
- Training and oversight by our RN Care Manager.
- DOJ/Live Scan Criminal Background Check.
- Professional reference checks.
- Personal reference checks.
- Bonded and insured.
- Workers compensation insurance.
- State Licensed.
- Professional and general liability insurance.
- State and Federal Employment taxes paid through agency.